Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bed Head

Joel has a strange sleeping habit. Usually he goes to bed around 7:30pm and wakes up around 7am. Not too shabby for a 7 month old! If Joel goes to bed later at night, however, he gets up earlier in the morning. Like I said, strange... I should have been prepared for this because my sister told me that the earlier her daughter Hallie goes to bed at night, the later she sleeps in the morning. With that being said, here are some pictures of Joel taken at 6:30 this morning. (I think he could have used an extra hour of sleep!)

I love the crazy hair!

4 comments:

  1. So cute that he gets bed head already! Maybe I should try that strategy...Addison has absolutely no sleeping pattern at night! She goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes up at least 3 times in the middle of the night...and no matter how much she is awake, she's ready for her day at 6:00. You should definitely be grateful that he sleeps so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that kid so much! thanks for posting so many pictures. alex and i can't wait to see you guys in 25 days! woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the third picture...I wonder what he is thinking?...it should be in a magazine. He is so CUTE!!! Thanks for posting the pictures...it brings him closer to us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali is the same way! the later she goes to bed, the earlier she's up. Definitely strange! I hope it changes at some point!!! :) I love Joel's bed head! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete