Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cuddle Bugs

Joel was so excited about today being Valentine's Day that he decided to wake up two hours earlier than usual! I guess he just couldn't wait to tell Mama and Daddy how much he loved them (via shouting from his crib.)

Later in the morning, Joel got his very own Valentine's Day treat in the form of carrots. This was his first real baby food experience (not counting rice cereal, oatmeal and multi grain cereal, of course!)

Joel was pretty pooped after his early morning greetings and all those carrots, so Daddy got to enjoy a quick snooze with him on the couch. I love my cuddle bugs!

4 comments:

  1. Carrots!!! He will learn to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't believe how much he is changing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly---Andrea Davis here. =) I hope you don't mind me checking in, I saw your update on Facebook. Joel is so cute and I love your title! Feel free to stalk our family blog anytime...I keep it pretty updated for long-distance family & friends. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is ADORABLE!! Looks a lot like Andrew, with a little Kelly thrown in. It is so great to hear how much you enjoy him! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete