Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is Joel's six month birthday! Yay! To celebrate, we took a trip to the doctor's office for round three immunizations. Yippie! This consisted of three shots and an oral, and Joel was very brave. He's such a trooper. Here are his growth stats:

Weight: 18 pounds 9.3 ounces/70th percentile
Length: 26 1/4 inches/ 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 17 3/4 inches/ 80th percentile

Wow! He sure is growing! To celebrate this momentous occasion, here are some pictures that best capture each of Joel's six months of life.

Month 1 Month 2 Month 3 Month 4
Month 5

Month 6

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love seeing the growth of this little guy! (And the outfit in month 5 is my favorite!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so maybe I'm just a REALLY proud Aunt but I think Mom has a picture of me that resembles Joel's 1st 6 mo photo! It's very possible that in one point in our lives, Joel and I have looked alike. :) We'll have to see what she thinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love month 5, Kelly! He looks like he is ready to hit the links... or maybe take a Christmas pic? I'm not sure, but it's so cute!! Love this blogspot- thanks for inviting me aboard!

    ReplyDelete