Monday, February 9, 2009

Pre-Bath Time

There's nothing my little Joel likes more than being naked. (Well, maybe kisses from mama...) Our morning routine consists of waking up, diaper change, bottle, oatmeal, cuddle time, and then the always-anticipated bath. Bath-time officially starts when I lay Joel on the bed and take off his bib. As soon as he hears the velcro sound, he starts kicking his legs and flailing his arms like a crazy little octopus. (Thanks for the simile, Daddy!) Sometimes I like to make the velcro sound at various times throughout the day just to see baby Joel's excitement...is that mean? Well, anyway, here are some pre-bath pictures for your enjoyment:


I love his sweet little grin! I need to take some pictures of Joel in the tub; he kicks and splashes and gets everything (including me) very wet! He has so much fun, and his excitement is apparent in his big eyes and smiling face.

2 comments:

  1. I love that kid. Man. I love that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!! WHAT A CUTIE! Thanks so much for starting the blog and posting pictures. This will be a highlight of my day and grandpa's too too.

    ReplyDelete